Rick and I are finally finishing unpacking the last few boxes that have been in the garage. It has been so hot that we were waiting for cooler weather. One box had my girls' blessing dresses and they were yellowing a little. I washed them a couple of times and then put them in shadow boxes and added the to their hang out room. I need to get pictures of them when they were wearing them and frame them. Morgan was in the small one (compliments of Char) and Lexi's was the other one (obviously). It was so strange remembering them in those dresses and all the hopes that you had for them on that day. My girls are such a blessing to me daily and have been such good girls. I would have been so happy that day to look in the future and see who they are and what they are continuing to become.

Blake needed glasses this year. He isn't too bad so I don't know how much he will wear them. He was so funny when he put them on and was amazed and how clear everything was. He is getting the normal name calling but seems to be handling it well and continues to wear them.

Also when we were organizing the garage I found some glaze that I hadn't used so I had the idea to faux finish our 1/2 bath by the kitchen. So much easier than painting the whole room. I need to get a couple items to put on the wall and I think it turned out okay. Ginger and I got a creative the other day and decided to make a wall arrangement. Hers turned out better than mine, but it was fun. I love fall!!!! Also my bedroom with curtains. It softens it a lot


Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Everything looks great! Way to go on being creative and doing an arrangement. I'm proud of you! I'm going to have my three girls blessing dresses mounted in shadow boxes as well as soon as Annaka is blessed and hung on the wall in Ashlyn and Annaka's room. Great minds think alike!!!!

Popular Posts