NO SCROOGES ALLOWED!!

I love this time of year. I have had my Christmas music playing (when Rick is not around) and I love hearing the kids singing along. I usually have my Christmas shopping done by now, but the girls say they don't need or want anything and my boys can be done pretty
quickly. I just love the season, smells,spirit, colors, food, everything. We had a youth fireside at our home last night and we had about 35 people crowded in around our living room. It was nice to not have to drive to the church for a change.
quickly. I just love the season, smells,spirit, colors, food, everything. We had a youth fireside at our home last night and we had about 35 people crowded in around our living room. It was nice to not have to drive to the church for a change.

Comments
I usually have my Christmas music playing long before now but I'm holding out until November this year. I did purchase two new Christmas CD's though! I'm also almost done with my Christmas shopping! YEAH!!!
Don't forget to get your family picture taken!! I'm sure your hair looks great!