Texas is experiencing a major dry spell. You always hear that everything is bigger in Texas and that is true of its thunderstorms. I love the torrential rainstorms that we get. We haven't had one forever and I am going through withdrawals. Our creeks are all dry and the deer are sneaking Sundance's food and water. SAD!!! I am optimistically decorating with a few fall decor items in hopes of luring cooler weather my way. I finished my 2nd week of seminary. It is so fun. We have a great class this year with 3 boys and 3 girls. I am always amazed at their faithfulness in attending. I took on the job of painting the boy's upstairs room. It is a pretty large space and I am halfway done. It is a gray color that potterybarn recommends. I bought these cool book of mormon posters that say Who is your Hero on each one and it has a picture of the hero and scripture references. Blake was a little frightened by Lehi and by Abinadi, but the other ones are neat. I hope to frame them and put them around their room and hang out area.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I hear ya on the hoping cooler weather is coming!!! I've been dying!!!

Good luck on the boy's room. I've seen some of those posters, should turn out really fun. Make sure to take a picture and post it when you're done!

It was so fun to see a NEW post from you!!!! I'm sure Seminary has kept you busy. Brittany is loving her class!

Popular Posts