For all the good things about short hair.... i miss my long hair







I cut my hair a few months ago and didn't do babysteps. I really cut it. It really has been the easiest style ever. I shower and 10 minutes I am out door. I love that!! I just don't feel like this style is me and I cannot embrace it. I need to find a happy medium, maybe a style that will take 20 minutes. I do waffle though when each morning I don't dread the shower and the ensuing hour long ritual of blowdrying. Rick suggeted a perm!! I reminded him that we left the 80's like 10 years ago. Perms were easy why can't they be cool again. On a positive note, if what is on my mind is to cut or not to cut that means my life is pretty dang good!!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I actually like you better in the picture with the shorter hair...the color looks good on you too. I cut my hair too but it doesn't look much different, just shorter and a little chunkier highlights. Still here....Dr. gone tomorrow morning so we'll see when she decides to come. Hopefully, I'll remember what real labor feels like!
Jacqueline said…
I love your hair! You look gorgeous!
Chrissy said…
You do look great! I love the hair too- and not everyone can pull of short. I like the highlights- it brightens your face or something.
Daniels Six said…
you guys are all too kind!!!

Popular Posts