I finished painting Blake and Caden's room. I went with grey wall and brown curtains, bedding, I found these posters of Book of Mormon heroes and had them framed. I think they are awesome for boys. They are of Captain Moroni, Moroni, Brother of Jared, Enos, Nephi, Helaman, Samuel the Lamanite and Ammon. They all have scriptures on the bottom and they say Who's Your Hero. Blake said why can't I have a normal boys room instead of a Jesus room? I told him that I would buy him a shelf and hang it by his bed and he could put his trinkets on it. That seemed to appease him.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Looks great! Isn't it fun to finish projects!!! Looks like the boys have a lot more room than in their last bedroom.
Jacqueline said…
Looks so good! Love the pictures -- I like Jesus rooms!
Cooper Squared said…
Kelton has the same bedding in Navy blue for his big boy room!

Blake cracks me up!

Popular Posts