Where is Pepper Spray When You Need It?
This morning I headed out for my 5.0 mile run and was really enjoying myself, when I came upon the horse farm. Usually the owner is at work and all 42 dogs are locked up, but today she was still there and all the dogs came racing over to the fence barking and freaking out. I wasn't too concerned because of the fence, when all of a sudden a vicious furball came tearing out. He was definitely going for my ankles. I looked a complete fool as I was screaming and trying to get away, I ran to the other side and he just kept coming. The lady came running and finally got him. I had a feeling I needed my spray this morning and actually got it out of the package, but couldn't find a convenient place to put it so I left it on the counter. I so would have sprayed that little monster!! Anyway I am off to a missionary zone conference to help feed them. Later!!


Comments