SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!
We had a great lazy weekend in anticipation of our summer cleaning days. I told the kids they could laze around this weekend, but be prepared to work hard Monday and Tuesday. Morgan just finished her value experiences for Choice and Accountability and it just so happens that one of the 10 hour projects could be cleaning and organizing. Well she is seven hours down and we only made it through three bedrooms and two bathrooms. We cleaned windows, walls, washed the curtains, all bedding, cleaned closets, and went through all memorabilia. Everything smelled so good last night, but we were tired. Today our goal is to do the living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room. Rick did our garage yesterday. I told the kids they would only have a few chores each morning in addition to reading 20 minutes. The 20 minutes is more for the boys, the girls read plenty!! After that the day could be theirs. Ran 5.0 miles on Saturday and ran 4.0 miles today. Today I was to run on a hilly route, it was much harder! Well I must be off to clean up and get organizing. YEAH (My girls have yet to make an appearance). Lexi wanted to run with me but when I went in this morning to get her she shook her head vehemently NO!


Comments