Fireplace Day 3/4
![]() |
| Got a text from Nicole in our ward to meet her and Sarah Austin (bishops wife) for lunch |
![]() |
| Grey and Rick went to Scheels which is a huge athletic store that just opened. They came back with two of these. They set up plastic cups in the driveway and had competitions. It is as big as he is! |
![]() |
| Applying the grout, pics are out of order! |
I got a text Tuesday night from Nicole Bollinger to meet up with her and Sarah for lunch. I do not know them very well. Sarah is in the YW presidency and Nicole is in primary. They were a lot of fun and we chatted for a couple hours. Rick has been feeling that he needed to befriend Nicoles husband and Nicole mentioned how she sees Rick talking to him and that he needs that. We will probably try and go out for a double date one of these days. We are going to the empty nesters gathering tomorrow night. I have kind of fought going to these because in my mind I am too young. But I did raise my hand to support the couple called and so we are going to go. It is at a house just a couple blocks from mine. The couple just moved here and received this calling so it will be fun getting to know more of the members I do not know. Grey came and he is just getting to be such a cool little kid. Rick had fun with him going to the store and of course we had fun playing games and then he read to me before bed. He is still requesting prayers for getting taller and this morning he woke up and first thing he said "is it working". do I look taller!:). Not sure where this sudden need to be tall is coming from. He has both tall and short on his side and mine so if could go either way!








Comments