Miracle

Normal attire-usually under armor. He has so many under armor clothes he should be their spokesman! 

Rick pretty much dresses in scrubs or under armor/athletic wear.  I told him I find English professor attire attractive and so had AI dress him like that.  He was not impressed but I think he looks so cute!

So Rick's MRI six months ago or so showed a concerning growth and so Valiant ordered another MRI in three months.  Well it was still there and had gotten a bit bigger but Valiant didn't want to do surgery or treatment yet and ordered another MRI for 3 months.  In the meantime Rick read an article about these medicines that had shown success with brain tumors but they had not gone through all the trials to get approval yet but you can find the ingredients in dog deworming medicine.  So he had me order him some from amazon and he has been taking them every day. It is hilarious that I buy these pills with a dog on the bottle and Rick is taking them.  He has taken them for three months and his last MRI showed the growth is just gone.  He hasn't met with Valiant yet but the radiologists notes had the tone that he was very shocked that it is just gone!  So we are beyond grateful and feel like our prayers were answered and whether God just healed him or he led Rick to that article to take those pills we are just so very thankful! 

 


Comments

bethouhumble said…
Ok that's cute to see another look for fun! And I'm so glad about the tumor results! That is amazing news and from something surprising. I'll keep that in mind! I get an MRI in Sept

Popular Posts