Apple Bread drop offs


 This week I made a couple batches of apple bread and I delivered two and froze two for my visits this week. I visited with Shannon Reid. She is a darling mom of five girls. She homeschools them and they moved here from Connecticut.  It was fun getting to know her a little bit more. I then went and took a loaf to Terry and Paulette who are sisters that live together in a very fancy house! I thought how fun to live with your sister if your husbands have passed away. Terry is 70 and is a retired cop And also taught music in schools. She and her husband didn't have any kids. They were big animal lovers and her husband died unexpectedly maybe 10 years ago Paulette is 83 and does have children, but her husband has passed away too. They moved together and bought this house in our ward and they have it decorated amazingly it's a very large home for two older ladies. They were so fun to visit with and Terry definitely is the dominant personality. She talked pretty much 80% of the time and Paulette would add little comments. Paulette  had a fall recently and so they have missed  a few weeks of church so it was fun to go visit with them and let them know we're thinking of them. They are excited, waiting on the addition of two Maine coon cats to join their family. They recently had to put their little puppy to sleep that she has had for many years and it was her husband's little dog, so it was very hard for her to lose him.

Comments

Popular Posts