Caden's White Coat Ceremony














They assign each student a mentor from he year ahead and this is Caden's mentor.  

 Caden had his white coat ceremony and he didn't tell us about it.  Not sure if we could have made it but his classmates all knew that he didn't have any family there for it and they all did. So when they called his name they all erupted with yells and cheers and calling his name.  The teacher that gave him his coat said when he got there that wow you are popular! and he told her why.  His classmates have been very good to him.  One asked "are you a Mormon: and he said yes and they said , "I can tell."  I think that is a compliment to Caden.  He he rocking it academically and he seems very happy!  That is so reassuring to see!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Oh! I remember Tyson's white coat ceremony but I don't remember Scott having one. I'm so glad his classmates are watching out for him. It would be hard to make it there for these things but you also hate to miss.

Popular Posts