G turns 51!



 Ginger and I looked back and we had not seen each other since April 24! Our schedules were opposite she was in Utah for a couple weeks watching her grandkids and then I had Grey the  last couple weeks. Today was her birthday and so we were able to meet up for pedicures manicures, and some lunch and catch up!  We are going to  go out as couples  tomorrow night to continue the celebration of G! Ollie has to keep an eye on me and this is him peeping through the bathroom doors as I was getting ready this morning. Caden took the other two dogs on a walk, but Ollie will not go unless I go. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I didn't know you were older! I thought you were the same age! I'm glad you could reunite and celebrate! Love this picture of you!

Popular Posts