 |
| Rick won the best chili. They had the cutest awards! |
 |
| Natalie Steck is the YW president and she was in charge of the decor and event. She has five little girls and the whole family was dressed up like Costco workers that give out samples. They each had official Costco name tags too. So cute! |
 |
| Didn't get a picture with the balloon wall but they did such a good job. The kids walked the red carpet as bishop MC'd their costumes. The turnout was huge! I made 70 treat bags and used them all and brought some loose candy to in case I ran out and used some of that! |
 |
| I didn't wear the mask down but had it atop my hat, but Belle (the bishops down syndrome daughter) wanted me to put it down. She found it funny! |
Had lunch with Grey as we do on Friday. I invited him to come to our trunk or treat but he informed me that he was taking a pass on Halloween this year because it is too scary and gives him nightmares. I texted Kayla about coming and she said she took him to the elementary school trunk or treat the night before and he would not participate. His brother went around and got candy but Grey just stood by her. She said she would talk to him to see if he wanted to go but he declined. Never heard of a six year old not wanting to go get candy!
Comments