Katherine

Katherine and her sister, Amy during chemo. This is Katherine's 3rd round of 12 to start of chemo.  You can already tell it is taking its toll.


 My friend Katherine from our last ward was diagnosed with colon cancer but it has spread to other parts of her body. She is married to Trevor and they have 5 kids.  Their oldest Savannah is a freshmen at the University of Utah and then she has four at home with the youngest being 8.   We watched their kids  a few years ago when they went to Italy. Katherine is an amazing person and we are all praying for her to beat this.  Her brother is an oncologist in Utah and is managing her case from there.  Of course, the surgeries will be here.  I loved this quote she shared and her perspective.  I called her and told her to add me to her team of people that can do whatever is needed.  She said I am on the list. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this! It's a rough journey and to do it with little kids too! Bless her! I'm glad she had her sister with her!

Popular Posts