 |
| Grey about to connect with the ball! He loves playing soccer |
 |
| They both wanted to come over for a couple hours. Grey is very protective of his place in our home. |
 |
| The pups wearing their Halloween bandanas. |
Friday I went to Grey's school and read stories to them. I brought five but only had time to read 3 before it was lunch. I went to lunch with him after. Saturday, Rick and I went to Grey's soccer game and the boys wanted to come over for a bit. Grey is a bit bossy and gets a bit worked up if Matt wants to use any of his stuff. He didn't want to play the dice game with him because "that is our special thing". They had fun despite the issues and Jorgen picked them up to go to the skate park which they love.
Comments