Saturday -Conference and DinoFOUR party


Sunday morning Caden and Justin joined us!





Ginger made Ivy all of this party stuff!  It was crazy


The decoations were so cute!!





Ivy was excited to play with the boys until the other party guests arrived.

With Ivy occupied, I was able to hold Hudson the whole time.  He gives me lots of kisses and I love it!  Lexi has been trying to teach him but he only has lips for Gigi!

Had to grab a shot of my four kiddos together!



Saturday morning Rick went to Payson to watch conference with his mom and Caden came and joined mom and me.  Caden then went to his bishops house for crepes in the middle session and we had hamburgers.  Rick, Caden, mom and me watched the 2nd session before heading to Lexi's for Ivy's party.  Rick made some pork and brought 60 homemade tortillas from Texas for the pork tacos.  Taylor came so I got a picture of the kids together.  The food was amazing.  Sunday morning Rick, mom, Caden Justin and I watched conference and then had lunch.  We were ablet o watch the first hour of 2nd session before Caden took us to the airport.  I was able to listen to the speaker before the prophet and then the prophet before getting on the plane. Super excited to study the messages for the next 6 months.  Elder Hollands and Elder Eyring were so powerful to me and I felt like they were looking into my soul and speaking just to me.  I loved the prophets challenge to study the atonement of Jesus Christ every week and that the best is yet to come because the Savior is coming.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts