Endure=strength within
Went to the temple with Wilma today and in our session was two blind men. One of which was also deaf. He had a gentlemen sitting in a chair signing in front of him so he could feel the signs. Then another gentlemen took a long time to stand and would shake a bit when he stood. I was so amazed at the effort these men put forth to be in the temple and to do work for others. I just stopped to think if I was in their shoes would I do that or would I say to myself I have a valid excuse to not be there which I would say these men had! I hope I would but I am not so sure. I read a desciption of the temple as a sanctuary of strength in the old testament and Iove that description. I do feel that and need that and I imagine these men do too. To endure is said to have strength within and I think I was a witness to that today.


Comments