New Home

Grey was checking out places to hide for hide and seek




A lor of stone work in the entry way 



Same colors as my other house which I loved 








The kitchen has a lot of cabinets with the built ins in the breakfast area and also a butlers pantry


The backyard is like my last house and has a fence on part of the lot. The septic is behind the fenced area 

Room for a patio table and my porch swing. 


 We have been looking for a couple months for our next home. One that we will stay in for awhile. We looked at a few in Salado that I loved but they were all a bit further for Rick to get to work and further from Grey. We found this home which is only a mile from the house we are in now. We will stay in the same ward and stake. If all goes to plan we will move in after I get back from our girls trip. We have renters set to move into our rental home. September 1.  

Comments

Popular Posts