My babies turn 23! Beckett turns 2!


The boys met up after Caden finished work for a late birthday dinner!




Told the boys we went to the temple to celebrate!


 Looks pretty proud of himself! 

Told the boys to take a picture together tonight when they see each other so if they do I will add it!  Cannot believe they are 23!  I still remember the shock of finding out we were having twins!  

Rick and I ran into a couple we knew in Cape Giradeau, Missouri 24/5 years ago. The Toblers. They had a little boy in between Lexi and Morgan and a little girl younger at the time. They have five kids now with a 17 year old being the youngest. It was fun to catch up!


my little cardinal came over to say high while I was sitting on my swing.  

Max is such a lover and almost gave me a kiss.  I am not a fan of that, but I sure love how sweet he is.  Gracie is taking it all in!



Comments

Popular Posts