4th of July Weekend
![]() |
| He. picked out his outfit and loved how much he matched poppa! |
![]() |
| Rick worked the 4th and they had thsirts made up for anyone that was working |
![]() |
| He dressed himself after I told him red, white or blue! |
![]() |

Sunday after church I picked up Grey for a few days. He always wants at least two sleepovers. Monday, we took him to a trampoline park in the morning and then a splash park in the afternoon. He fell asleep on the drive to the splash park so when we first got there he was not fully awake. Once he woke up he was running all over that place. He is not an independent player so Rick had to go with him even though it is geared for 1-10 year olds. I went with him a few times. Tuesday Rick had to work but our pool was finally open again after being closed for repairs for a few weeks. We went at 11:00 and nobody was there so he had it to himself for about 20 minutes before a few people started arriving. After swimming we went home and. had lunch. He wanted to watch Bluey and so he said I am sleepy but I don't want to go to sleep. I told him to lay down and rest his eyes for a minute and he immediately was asleep. I got a two hour break which was nice! After playing for a while we went swimming around 6 one more time before Kayla got him at 7:30. They were going to go watch fireworks with her family. He cried a bit because "it takes to long to get back to your house, Gigi"! I didn't fall asleep until after midnight because the fireworks were pretty loud until then. I sure love my little shadow and his conversations. He is so funny and insightful and just adds so much to my life! He has called us the word dingus when we say something he thinks is wrong or he is frustrated. I thought he meant genius like when you use it sarcastically so I told him, dingus is not a word. He assured me it is so I looked it up. It is and he uses it correctly. Dingus means US Slang, a dimwitted, silly or foolish person often used in a joking or friendly manner. So learned a new word from a 4 year old!
















Comments