Ashley and the blanket Rachel made. They loved that it was BYU colors
Rick headed to Utah Monday and stayed until Thursday and I flew out Thursday to Sunday. Rick picked us up at the Provo Airport and then we met for lunch. Rick did not fly out until that night so it was good to see him! Thursday night I met up with James and Morgan at the Happy Sumo. I love it and no one from my group does except Morgan so I try and go when I am there with her. Friday I headed to Lexi's to play with Ivy for a few hours before her nap. Then they came down Friday night for a while. Ivy sequestered me in the basement to play with her and not have any distraction. She is so cute! Saturday we went to the shower and Ashley is all set for baby Waylon! Ginger and her family bought everything for the nursery and then Michelle put it all up and decorated it. They also did a diaper raffle so she ended up with a ton of diapers so they should not have to buy anything for a while! Ashley is quitting her job this week and on paper they can make it with Barret working. They both have parents that can help if need be though. Ginger will use mom's house as her base when she goes out to help since their apartment does not have any extra room and mom lives right down the road. Saturday night visited with Rachel, Scott, my kids (minus Morgan )and Dave. After Rachel and Scott left we played a couple rounds of skull king. I had to be up at 4:45 am the next morning for our early flight. I did not sleep very good and was pretty tired all day. We went and picked up Grey around 6 and he showed us the new house they are renting. It is the cutest house in a neighborhood of all houses that are rentals. It has a cute park, dog park, swimming pool. The house has four bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a big fenced backyard. I am so excited for them. She painted Grey's room green and Matt's room blue and she is still in the process of moving over so they hadn't slept there yet. |
Comments