Ginger brought him a couple games and he was not so sure about this one, but he loved it!



He wiped mine off my nose and then ate it!



 Ginger and Wyatt came down to bring Grey some birthday games.  One was called slam which and it was kind of a hard concept but Grey picked it right up.  He just gets things so quickly.  Then we played this whip cream game and it was hilarious.  Wyatt got it in the face the most.  I only got it twice!  Grey got it a couple times and so did Ginger.  He has enjoyed looking through his baby books I have made of his life each year.  I just ordered his year 3 so he will be excited to look at that when it comes.  

I gave Ginger her Gigi basket I put together.  I forgot to take a picture but it had a book, Gigi necklace, Gigi hat, Gigi sweatshirt, a blanket to snuggle baby with, and choc covered cinnamon bears. Her little guy should be here in the next couple weeks!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So cute! He looked so adorable with those ears. The Gigi basket sounds adorable! Exciting times!

Popular Posts