Grey turns 4!



1 year old

 


2 years old


3 years old!








Monday Rick took him to the park for a couple hours and he wore himself out and crashed sitting up.  He went to bed around 10:30 and was up at 6 ready to go. We played games for a while until it was time to go to school.  We will celebrate his birthday on Monday and plan to go to the indoor water park close by our house.  He has been ready to be four for quite some time!  I cannot believe he has been part of our lives for four years.  I cannot imagine life without him.  He has been such a gift!  I will have to post pictures of our celebration!

Grey's favorite things are still trucks, trains, anything with wheels.  He loves to play UNO, hit the deck, war, go fish, memory and candy land.  He is very stubborn and determined and if he does not like what I am saying he will say "Gigi, stop saying those words". He loves to say something shocking and then say, "I am just teasing you". He still sleeps with me when he comes over and makes Pops sleep in the other room.  My favorite time is when he first wakes up and he tells me to face him and we get a lot of snuggles and kisses for about 30 minutes before he is ready to get out of bed for the day.  He is an elephant and never forgets anything.  His vocabulary is impressive and has been for quite some time.  He expresses himself so well and makes connections that shock me.  We will see what this year brings!

Kayla sent me this picture!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I am so glad he has been able to be part of your life! He knows he is very loved by his grandparents! What a special bond you are forming!

Popular Posts