Valentine's Day 2022
| The two "lonely losers"! That is what Blake called them since they spent Valentine's Day together! |
Rick had to work today and planned a get away for us the following day so I snagged Grey for a sleepover and he was my Valentine's date. We painted monster cars, made cookies, played with stickers, hatched Dino eggs, and put puzzles together. When I picked him up I had some milk for him in his cup. He said thank you because "dada gave me almond milk and it was yucky". He is so funny. He was pretty good with only a couple of issues. He did not want to go to school the next day but Rick told him we had to leave town for a couple days so he would be all by himself. Morgan scored some really great seats at the Jazz game since she works for Vivint and so they had a double date and had a great time.


Comments