 |
| My little sidekick for two weeks |
 |
| Did not have a chance to miss my dogs! Milton and Beckett gave me attention every morning and Arlo loved me at Lexi's house. |
 |
| Landed and it was cold! |
Ginger took me to the airport Sunday night and I flew into Utah. Lexi picked me up and I spent the first night at her house since I would need to be there in the morning for Ivy. My routine was to sleep at Morgan's and get up at 7 am to get ready to head up to Lexi's for the day. Some day's I would head to Nichole's to visit with her and mom. This made for lots of driving but it was fun to see them a bit.
 |
| Morgan and James took off Thursday night for Moab and a hiking trip. Beckett could not go because he will not put a leash on yet. He has some issues and made me carry him up and down stairs. He did sleep with me so that was helpful to know where he was at night! |
 |
| Her "lovey" that she takes everywhere and sleeps with, |

Friday I went and picked up Ivy and took her to Morgan's house for the day so I could also watch Milton. There was a play place super close to Morgan's house so I took Ivy there for a couple hours. She was a little hesitant at first but then got more comfortable. She liked watching the other kids play! Then for the weekend I went to mom's Saturday and Sunday. We were able to have a dinner at moms with Nichole's group, Rachel's group and my four kids and spouses. Blake had to work that night so Morgan, mom Blake and I played skull king until around 9 pm and then headed home and Blake headed to work. I got sick that weekend and stayed sick until I returned home. Poor Ivy got it on Thursday so Lexi stayed home with her that Friday. Since I didn't need to head to Salt Lake I met up with the boys one last time for lunch to say goodbye. We had a nice visit and then that night Morgan, James, Lexi, Levi and I went to the Hale Theater for One for the Pot. It was so fun and cute. Saturday morning got up early and Morgan took me to the airport. Ginger picked me up and I totally vegged out the rest of the day. Rick had to work so I didn't see him until Sunday morning before church. Kristin and I met our new primary class and they were darling. We had around ten girls and they are 10 turning 11 this year. I think I will really enjoy this calling although with the two hour change you barely get time to teach too much of a lesson before they head to sharing time. Grey came over Monday for a sleepover and I just dropped him off at his preschool. He will come again on Wednesday for another sleepover. He was so excited too see me and I got the biggest hug and kiss!
Comments