Valentine Part 2

Rick's breakfast.  He said it was amazing.

Of course I had to get the salad named after me.  I was yummy!

My breakfast was a smoothie bowl.


Heading out!









 We started our date with Chuy's for lunch and then headed to the Lost Pines Resort.  They have horseback riding, a huge water park in summer, bike rides, golfing and a nice spa.  We wanted to get our first couple's massage but they were all booked. We also were going to play golf this morning but it was super windy and after my ells palsy scare the wind and I are not the best of friends.  I was still getting over a cold too so I didn't want to risk it.  The resort and the room were awesome and so much better than our George Strait experience.  I think we will go back in the summer and book the massage and maybe do the water and the bike ride. The horseback riding always sounds so fun in theory but when we did it in Hawaii our bums and thighs hurt after a bit!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Looks fun even if you didn’t get to do everything you had wanted to. Your smoothie bowl looks like our açaí bowls I make. We love them!

Popular Posts