One More to Go
Caden called today for a quick ten minutes but he is doing great and finishing strong. This week a general authority Kelly Johnson is coming Tues, Wednesday and Thursday so Caden will not have to do any zone leader training this week. Then next Wednesday he heads to the mission home for the night and will fly out early Thursday morning. President Williams said he will wait until after the wedding and he comes home Saturday to release him so I guess he will have his name tag on in Barret's pictures. Only one person from each family gets to go in to the sealing so I think out of Rick, me and Caden, we will have Caden go in and witness is first marriage in the temple! He has to walk a girl down the aisle the next day for the ring ceremony so that will be interesting.
I guess they have the missionaries who are leaving pose for "funeral pictures" before they kick the bucket and leave!








Comments