Morgan and James seal the deal!
I am so bad at taking pictures and should have thought to get a group pic of those that came to Morgan's sealing but I did not. Rick and I woke up at 4:45 to get ready to head to the airport. We arrived at 10:30 in Utah and headed to Lexi's to see Ivy for a little bit before heading to Morgan's to help get her in the dress. She got her hair and make up done and then we proceeded to button the million buttons on her beautiful dress. Ginger did it for her the last time but alas I did not have her to fall back on. Rick helped find the eye hook to hook up her train. They headed to the Jordan River Temple to meet Allie (she took Lexi's wedding pictures) to get pictures at the temple. I cannot wait to see them. The flowers were so beautiful at this temple and I fell in love with the purple circle ones. So cute. The guest arrived to attend the sealing and we had Nichole, Alisa, Dean, Lexi, Grandma Merrill and Grandma Daniels, James' mom and dad, grandparents, sister and brother in law. The sealer was really cute and personable. He gave them the advice he has heard President Nelson give at sealing and it is to kneel together every night for prayer and pay your tithing. Morgan and James have been looking forward to this day and we loved being able to be there on such a special day! After that we headed to the Korean BBQ place they like. It was interesting for sure and Grandma Merrill was not a fan! We knew she wouldn't be. Dave and Blake joined us there as well as two of James' siblings and their spouses. I didn't eat too much because I worried about hopping on a plane later. Then Blake, Rick and I jumped on the plane at 9 to return to Texas. We got home at 2 am and then up at 6 to head to Houston to get Caden.


















Comments