 |
| Our pool is still broken and Rick has had the hardest time finding the pipes he needs since so many pools were damaged. Someone told him at one store to try amazon and sure enough they had what he needed. Should arrive Friday and he can repair the damage. We hope that is the only damage. |
 |
| Ellie's new hair! |
 |
| I get mine colored and trimmed tomorrow but I am growing mine out and have been forever. Ellie's is still longer than mine even with her inches cut! |
Kayla sent me a text to see if I wanted to keep Grey overnight since it is spring break and her family is out of town. So they dropped him off Tuesday afternoon and we have had some fun. He didn't go to bed until 10 and that was curling up in Pop pops arms and he woke up at 6:30. He is an early riser but not necessarily a morning person. It took him about 40 minutes before he was happy. I did an easter egg hunt with him where I hid the ABC's in eggs and he had to find them and then we matched them up on the paper. He knows that G is for Grey and S is for Snake. We played outside in the sandbox a lot although he doesn't like to get dirty and we had to change outfits a few times. He loves Bobatch and they played a lot. He is getting to the more difficult age and throws a little fit here and there. He woke up saying "stupid trucks' and that is a new word I have not heard before. I am wondering if he has heard that at preschool but I didn't take any notice of it so hopefully he will give that up. He also was wearing a pull up when he came so I kept asking him if he would like to go on the potty. "no thank you Gigi" was the response I kept getting. After our ice storm we were told to put all of our dead limbs on the front of our yards and the city would come get them. Well last night and today they have come with dump trucks, excavators, shredders, etc. Grey was in heaven as he watched them scoop up and shred the trees. After Blake raked up all the dead leaves and put them into bags. Grey kept jumping in the leaves and then kicking them around as fast as Blake raked them.
Comments