 |
| He loves watching "tube" (YouTube) videos of trucks or buses. |
 |
| One of his favorite things to do is play in the water with his trucks. |
Tuesday I got a call that stopped my heart full stop. It was CPS and they were trying to get a hold of Blake to let him know of a report they had looked into about Grey's living situation. They reported that after looking into it and checking with his preschool, there was no cause for concern and they were closing the case. They needed to let Blake, as his father, know. Blake was here so he was able to talk to them. I called Kayla and she said that a friend of her's who is no longer a friend reported Jorgen as yelling and domestic violence toward her, which she says is not true. She said she was shocked to open the door and CPS was there. I had just had a thought that morning that there may be a day that we are given Grey to care for so it was so unsettling to have this happen a few hours later. I told the case worker that he has never had any unexplained bruises or injuries and is always clean and well cared for. I know that has been mainly due to him living with Kayla's parents and this new living situation is just that--new. He still stays with Kayla's family on Tuesday and Thursday overnight and I have.him Wednesday. He is, however, with Kayla and her boyfriend in a small apartment Friday until Tuesday morning.. I worry so much for my little man and pray daily that angels are always around him to keep him safe. Blake, or bobatch to Grey, has been here the last two times he has come over and they have a good time together. It is so cute because Grey tries to show off for Blake and such a little boy thing to do.
Comments