Random

Lexi bought these prints and sent them to me to use and got the frames last night.  They are so restful and they go with the colors of my room.  They might have looked better over a smaller bed but they match my stuff better!


I was teasing Rick about the size of this gun!  I mean it is huge.  I guess he has modified it so you can put twelve shotgun shells in it so when you compete you don't need to load as much.  

He loves to run into his dresser and see if I have any new shirts for him.  He was not disappointed and picked out the garbage truck shirt.  

My violin homework it to practice holding the bow using a pencil and to take the violin into resting and play position.  This is my instructor demonstrating for me.  She is 27 and has played since she was four.  Her name is Ellie so that is easy to remember!

Someone decided to teeth a little early.  She is chewing on everything and drooling.  She has a couple little teeth trying to break through.  


 My violin came and I told Morgan I feel just a bit smarter as I carry it around.  No one that sees me with it knows I have no idea what I am doing yet!  I had my first lesson and holding the bow is tricking for me. My old fingers do not what to curl or my arthritic thumb but I am excited to learn something new.  

Comments

Popular Posts