Legit Snow in Texas!
Went to church at 9 and it was cold and raining. When we left at 10 it was snowing outside and continued for about five hours. I had gone home and started making chicken enchiladas and thankfully got them put together and baked before we lost power. We did not have power from noon until 6 pm and it was getting cold in our house. We did have gas fireplace working but it was still cold and getting dark. We were so glad when it came on! It was so pretty though and Grey was able to play with his puppy XO. I guess he thought is was pretty fun. Many of my friends had pictures of their kids making snowmen. This was really a first that I can remember when we got this much and it stayed! It was still there the next day. It is almost gone today though!








Comments