 |
| Such a deadpan! He had just woken up from his nap. Max is so curious and is in almost every picture! |
 |
| Opening his book from Ginger |
 |
| Grey and the garbage truck! |
Grey turned two while we were in Utah so I had him on Wednesday. We invited the Schoenrocks for dinner and cake since I knew Ginger had gotten him a few presents. We played lots of trucks in the morning and then peek a boo which is really hide and seek. Rick and Grey hide and then I have to find them and yell peek a boo when I do. After lunch he took a 3 hour nap and when he woke up we had the little party. He got two garbage trucks, one fire truck, a car wash, bike and.a book. We had nothing bundt cakes and he loved the icing. Max is trying to hard to get him to share with him. This little guy has brought so much joy into our lives and I cannot believe he is two!
Comments