Prosper by Degrees

In reading this morning there was a line in Mosiah that described Limhi's people who began to prosper by degrees.  I think sometimes I get down thinking I am not doing enough or maybe not as strong as I should be.  Day to day I might not see much change, but I know that as I have looked back over my life and read my journals I do see growth.  It is little by little but I am making progress.  I need that reminder sometimes!  The conference talk I read after was by Joy Jones and she made a comment that went along with this "The Lord loves effort, and effort brings rewards.  We keep practicing.  We are always progressing as long as we are striving to follow the Lord.  He doesn't expect perfection today."

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Scott kept repeating that line "The Lord likes effort" as he worked so hard to get relief for his employees! Slow and steady growth! Like it!

Popular Posts