Officially a Graduate






T-shirt and graduation announcements








A cute peasant blouse from mom!
My cute family sent me a box with all of these gifts and attached were notes on how I could spend my free time.  Mom also sent me a package this week with a lovely letter and this cute blouse.  I need to get a better picture of me wearing it and send it to her.  I certainly felt the love and support from my family and this was such a thoughtful surprise.  They all said it was Ellie's idea and I have always said and will stand by it, "every family needs an Ellie".  Not everyone is lucky enough to have one though.  I think we take her for granted a lot of the times, but as I was showing my house guest the calendar she does and the family newsletter (at great expense to her) I once again realized how blessed we are! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Thank you Elena! Just doing what I love for people I love!

Popular Posts