Mother's Day 2020




Started the morning off with sacrament meeting and Rick gave us a talk and tied it into mothers.  We then loaded up our car and headed to the Schoenrocks for dinner.  We provided the steak, potato salad, fruit salad, corn on the cob and ceaser salad.  They provided salmon and  grilled veggies.  It was all delicious.  The boys all cleaned up while Ginger, Faye and I relaxed. It was nice to have Caden home which was an unexpected gift for Mother's day.  Lexi sent me this shirt that says Gigi established 2019 and a flowered coin purse that is so pretty.  Morgan is sent me a personalized pillow that has all six of our names down the side.  We are thinking Caden may get his reassignment this week and we are hoping that he will still be able to attend the wedding and then head off to the next phase of his mission.
I got these grey leather proclamations and then on the opposite wall is the Living Christ.  They are right when you first enter our home.  I had to take down my dragonfly prints so I will need to find a home for them somewhere. 
This was my other mother's day gift that arrived a day late.  Faye is going to take the original bench with her to Florida when she leaves.  This bench goes with my other furniture better but it is a little smaller.  Not sure if  I should lower the proclamation pictures or not.  

Faye (our house guest) She has joined us for the last two Sunday dinners at the Schoenrocks. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Cute shirt! Sounds like a nice day.

Popular Posts