Snow Thursday and 70 today!


I know you in Utah will laugh at this puny amount but it is always exciting when snow falls in Texas.  I woke up to this.  It would be so nice if it would land on a Christmas one year.


Big business



I adore this picture






















Took Grey to the park today.  He loves to be outside and it was so lovely that we thought we would see how he did.  He loved exploring and watching the other kids play.  He was the smallest one playing.  He walked young and so everyone was asking how old he was.  He gets around really well.  I love the picture of him with his eyes closed looking up.  He was loving the breeze and it was so sweet.  We came home and he played a bit more outside and then he went down for a nap.  I layed him on his bed with his teddy and he was out immediately.  It is nice when Rick or Blake are home so they can help.  He still loves to be carried around most of the time and so when you can take turns it is nicer.  I think it won't be long and he won't want that anymore. 

Comments

Popular Posts