Jiu jitsu


So Rick has decided to give this form of martial arts a try. He was told to avoid contact sports for a while and this is very contact.  It is basically wrestling moves and you can see his bruises on each arm from the holds.  He tells me that is head is not touched.  I am not so sure, but he has had such a hard time mentally with this illness, that I don't want to tell him he can't.  We went to the temple Thursday for two of his family members and we had a great time.  I watched Grey yesterday and I had not had him for a solid week so it was good to see that nugget and love on him.  He wears me out but it is worth it.  Then after he left I met up with my team to clean the church.  Rick was working so he missed out on that. It is always enjoyable to spend time with other members making our building look good for Sunday.  Since Thursday and Friday were basically busy, I have a bit of Economics to do today.  Yuck!


Comments

bethouhumble said…
Oh my goodness. That looks like it would be more painful than fun. I'm sure this has been a trying time for Rick. I can't even imagine.

Popular Posts