Thanksgiving 2018
Rick has been off all week and goes into work tomorrow. We have worked out together, made Thanksgiving dinner, decorated for Christmas and he is making this costume for Barret. It is a Batman character Nightwing and they want it for their movie. It is body armor type thing. For the 1st time in our marriage, we decided to to a turkey. We have had turkey for Thanksgiving when we have been at others' home but we have never made one ourselves. We decided to smoke it in our grill for six hours. It was fall apart soft, but I didn't care for the smoke flavor. I also did yeast rolls and they didn't look too good, but they tasted good. I made two pumpkin pies and we had a coconut cream and chocolate brought to us by a lady in our ward. I made apple pie crescents and they were super good. Over all our meal was delicious. Rick's stuffing was so good. Paul and Ginger came by to drop off some of my stuff they borrowed for a wedding shower and Paul had 3 pieces of pie and he finished
off the stuffing which was quite a bit!














Comments