Senior Pic Photo shoot
Friday night Ginger and I went to the BYU noteworthy signers that came to Austin. Of course I did not get a pic. They are a nine girl acapella group accompanied by a girl beat boxer. The sounds that she could make were amazing and you would forget they were not made by an instrument but just her mouth. Alot of my stake were in attendance since it was held in Austin. Then Saturday morning early, we met up with Savannah, a girl in my ward that is home from college right now. She is getting married soon and does photography to make some money. She took some pics of the three boys together, Blake and Caden together and then several individual shots. Hopefully she got some good ones. She took some out at a park and then some downtown in front of some of the shop buildings. It takes her a couple weeks to edit but I am excited to get them. I want to put all four kids and their senior pics up in the TV room. She sent me a couple tonight! These are the last ones that she took, so I guess she is working backwards. I think I will really like the ones in the park by the water.









Comments