Lexi turns 24!
Lexi sent these cute pics of her fun birthday. She and Levi dressed as Maroon 5 which is very clever in my opinion. They also went and decorated ceramics together. I spent the day studying for a test I have on Saturday. We are covering the skeletal system and the nervous system. It sure is fascinating how our body works and just reaffirms the existence of God to me. All the things that are required just for a cell to do its' work are nothing short of miraculous. I move my arm now and think very differently about what is going on for me to do that and I had not given give it a thought previously.
I had bagged up some candy for my trick or treaters but did not have one single kid. Last year I had a couple families. It was raining and my neighborhood is not known by many so alas Gracie and I were disappointed. She even had Halloween bows just in case!





Comments