Morgan Ashley Daniels Graduates!

Running to get a drink in between graduations. We are not great at selfies!


Rick needed to tuck in a bit more.  He is looking like we just added him last minute.  The girls and their parents and surrogate parents!













Our gany girl all grown up.  I still picture her as my little dark-eyed girl that loved me to read to her all the time.  She chose a profession that will allow her to continue her love of learning and reading.  









Three BYU grads pictured.  If I had thought I would have had Diane in there too!

These girls sure have made me one happy mom.  It has been such a joy to watch them grow and become fabulous human beings.  They are goodness and light and will add so much to the world around them.  I am so glad they got to do this together!


Morgan came back from her European adventure and stayed with us for a couple days in Texas before we took off for Utah.  She is staying with Grandma and Grandpa until her apartment is ready.   She is ready to stop living out of suitcases!  She graduated from the Humanities department and her ceremony was awesome.  Those English majors sure know how to give a speech.  I was mesmerized and can totally see why Morgan chose that profession.  The works quoted were just so inpsirational.  One professor was the Russian lit professor and Morgan had him.  It was not a class she needed but she just wanted to take it.  I think I would have too.  He wanted her to be his TA but she had a conflicting commitment.  He quoted from a Russian poet Dostoevsky quite a bit and I loved one of the quotes and if I can find it I will add it!  Morgan is taking the GRE (entrance exam for grad school) in  September and then will begin applying for grad schools which will start next September.  She will need to figure out what to do and where to go for the nine months after graduation before grad school.  It will be hard to find a job just for nine months.  I wanted to get her an attache case or cute bag and professional clothes for her next phase and interviewing for grad schools but we didn't have much luck.  She did find a blazer and some pants but not a bag yet.  We did update her wardrobe a bit.  Ginger gave her one of those insulated water bottles full of money.  She can always put that to good use.  

Comments

Popular Posts