 |
| My eyes look a tad creepy! |
Morgan joined us for our traditional B-day celebration at Trulucks!
 |
| I think I need to find something to go above the couch on that long wall but do not know what. |
Heading off bright and early for our 20-hour drive to Utah. We made it to Bernalillo New Mexico Tuesday night and then Orem by 5 the next day. We played lots of Rook and Hearts while in Utah. Then for my bday present, I got this sofa and chair and put my white sectional in storage for the girls when they set up shop. This room is an office technically and the sectional wasn't right for space. I went with an inexpensive set from Ikea because you can wash the covers and with the boys and Gracie, I need to be able to throw it in the wash. My other Ikea loveseat has lasted well so I am hoping this will too. It is a different brand but it is comfy. I got the floor lamp from Target and tried to put it together but to no avail. Blake came home and threw that thing together without even looking at the instructions. He said this comes from my Lego days. He does have a sense for how things go just like his dad.
Comments