Life's Celebrations!
Paul and G celebrated 22 years of marriage Friday, so we all went out on the town. I wasn't aware we were going out so I had just put my hair in a bun after my shower so I look bald! We have celebrated several anniversaries together. I cannot believe our 26 years will be next month! Lexi hosted a baby shower for her nursing friend Lindsay. She invited 24 people and was assuming she would get like 14 or so, but they all came. She said her little apartment was too small for that many people. Lindsay is loved by everyone! She did such a great job and on the heels of Levi's amazing race bday party, she may be turning into quite the party planner! Then sodaliciosus where Lexi and Taylor work, had a sodaprom. I love the pictures, so cute! The girls finish winter semester this week and I fly out on Friday to help Morgan drive her car back here for the summer. She needs her registration and inspection done and then she will fly from Austin to Vienna. Both girls graduate in December but Lexi will walk in August and Morgan will in April. They will be done with BYU and will move on to the next stage!


Comments