 |
| Dad was up bright and early to make the stuffing. That pan and that tin cup has been used ever since I can remember and I think that my grandmother used it! |
 |
| Cameron Daniels' little girl Reagan. (Ben's granddaughter) She reminds me of Morgan at that age. |
 |
| Nettie wanted Morgan to take her for a walk outside. Nettie is Ben's daughter. |
 |
| Taking a ride in Ben's limo after Thanksgiving dinner#2 |
 |
| Levi and Lexi found a basement apartment to rent in a really nice neighborhood. They move in December 1. |
 |
| Dave and Dean usually put the outside lights up for mom and dad the day after Thanksgiving. Dave got sick so Dean was solo. Thankfully Brad came over and helped him with it. |
|
|
Since the boys had the entire week of Thanksgiving off, we decided to go to Utah. Rick worked a lot during the week so he didn't miss us too much and spent Thanksgiving dinner with the Schoenrock/Kruzie families. We flew out Monday and flew back Friday. I found if you travel those days, the airports are not busy. In fact, leaving Friday evening we walked right up to security with no one in line at all. Super nice. It was a lovely week and so restful for me. Blake and Caden decided to move in with Lexi and Levi for the week and so I barely saw them! We baked pies most of the day Tuesday. We saw the movie Wonder, which I loved. Visited with my mom's Aunt Leslie and just enjoyed family. We had Thanksgiving dinner at one with mom, dad, Nichole's family, my family, and Dave. After that my group headed down to Ben's house. Ben, Mike and Nicole, Melinda, Ryan and kids, Cameron and River and her daughter, Grandma and my clan were all there. After dinner, they went for a limo ride, which Blake loved! Friday morning, headed to Nichole's to see her remodel that Dennis is doing. It is going to be so beautiful when he is all done. I am so excited to see it finished.
I truly have been blessed in my live abundantly. I know that too often I take my many blessings for granted, and I was reminded of that this trip. This life can be difficult, and often doesn't go as we planned, but I am so grateful that Heavenly Father put us into these amazing family units. We always know that we have back up, or as Annaka puts it, "You've got my back" I hope that my family and my extended family know how much I love them and appreciate the impact they have had and will continue to have on my life.
Comments