It is always a challenge to decorate a new house with existing items. I had exact spots for things in the last house. I made a start today and will finish tomorrow and Monday. My tree that I have had for the last several years had two sections burn out. Rick thinks he can fix it so I haven't decorated that yet. I also need to do the dining room but he has it a bit torn apart as he replaces the chandelier in there. I have the progressive dinner here Tuesday night, so I need to get it mostly done before that. Morgan will come home for Christmas on December 21! This will be our first Christmas without Lexi, but she and Levi will join us in Colorado on Jan 1. Rick strung some lights on the tree so I was able to decorate it today. Also, the light was installed but it sure doesn't give off much light. We are going to try 100-watt bulbs instead of 60 and see if that helps. I love the look of it, but it sure makes for an intimate dining experience. Rick thinks he can drop some can lights in the ceiling to help.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It is always a challenge to decorate a new house with existing items. I had exact spots for things in the last house. I made a start today and will finish tomorrow and Monday. My tree that I have had for the last several years had two sections burn out. Rick thinks he can fix it so I haven't decorated that yet. I also need to do the dining room but he has it a bit torn apart as he replaces the chandelier in there. I have the progressive dinner here Tuesday night, so I need to get it mostly done before that. Morgan will come home for Christmas on December 21! This will be our first Christmas without Lexi, but she and Levi will join us in Colorado on Jan 1. Rick strung some lights on the tree so I was able to decorate it today. Also, the light was installed but it sure doesn't give off much light. We are going to try 100-watt bulbs instead of 60 and see if that helps. I love the look of it, but it sure makes for an intimate dining experience. Rick thinks he can drop some can lights in the ceiling to help.
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments