Utah Trip 2017 and 1st Merrill Reunion



































Elder Jackson McGowan was in our ward and is serving in the Orem mission!


Card games were a must!

Rick and Dennis took on a Les Mis song for the 2nd night of talent!


This was my co captain on the drive back.  You can see he was really paying attention. 






Our annual summer trip was so fun with our first ever family reunion at Bear Lake.  We spent time at the water even though it was freezing.  My boys did jet skis one day and four wheelers the next day.  Lexi, Levi and Morgan did jet skis the day they came up.  We had a family talent show and Ellie gave us each a family history book which is amazing.  Before we headed to the cabin, a bunch of us went to the SCERA outdoor theater to watch hairspray.  This is our 3rd year at SCERA and I think three years prior to that we did  Tuachan theater in St. George.  I am not one for sticking to traditions but a summer outdoor play seems to be sticking!  Loren and Jules from Australia came out for a couple weeks and so Loren came out to hang in Texas for a few days.  Yesterday, they went shooting and then this morning we went to a cute town with a fun furniture/decor store.  They are redoing their home in Australia and he wanted to check it out.  I, of course, went right along for that outing.  Rick and Loren are now in Austin checking out the sights.  He would like to see the bats leave the bridge tonight if we can get it right.  Shelby came to the reunion to take family pics and I am excited to see them.  This also means that my Christmas card pic is already done for the year!! We were all together and color coordinated so that will be so nice.  The boys and I took off Sunday afternoon and made it home around 1 pm on the Tuesday the 4th.  Blake went and watched fireworks with a friend and her family.  I spent the day catching up on laundry, paperwork, homework etc.  We did go out for dinner in the evening.  Now I need to start packing up and separating what needs to go into storage and what needs to go to the rent house.  Thankfully we can start moving into the rental anytime so I can start taking loads over.  A girl that moved recently gave me all her boxes so I have those in storage to pull out and use.  Now if we can get someone to build our house for the price we would like!  Time sure flies by and I cannot believe we are already into July!

Comments

Popular Posts