Busy Few Days

We have been busy moving everything from our house either to a storage unit, goodwill, or the rental.  We worked all day Thursday and with Paul's help that night we had the washer/dryer, fridge, and a few other heavier items moved over.  Friday we were pretty worn out but we had the Uhaul just until the afternoon.  Rick totally stepped back in the uhaul and didn't have any place for his foot, he came flying out backwards and hit his hip on the edge of the ramp and also hurt his ankle.  It was immediately swollen and he was pretty sore.  We finished what we needed to and then returned the truck and called it a day.  We got cleaned up and drove the 1 1/2 hours to girls came to get there by 5:30 for dinner with the girls.  After we had a program and then testimony meeting.  We didn't get home until midnight and then Rick had to work early and I continued on with the moving.  My class finishes by Wednesday with my last test.  I am hoping to take it tomorrow if I feel prepared enough.  We are supposed to close on the 27th and I sure hope it goes through since we are all but moved out!  We had to take advantage of some days that Rick had off to get the bulk of it done. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What a miserable time! Sounds like a nightmare to me! Glad you survived it and I hope all goes well with all the moves and Rick is ok!

Popular Posts