Sante Fe Ski Trip
Rick tries to sneak in a couple ski trips and does one in January or February. This trip he decided on Sante Fe and we invited the Pace crew to join us. They did and the boys loved skiing with Justin and Tanner. Annaka was brave and tried it for a couple hours and then Ellie and I drove up and picked her up. The guys came home each day pretty worn out. We left Sunday morning and the Pace group stayed until Tuesday. They got some good fresh snow and Ashlyn gave it a try. Ellie and I visited, went to one museum, ate too much food, and hung with the girls. We will go to Utah over spring break in March for ski trip #2. Rick has taken the Schoenrock kids when they get old enough and it is Wyatt's turn this time. He is excited to go! The boys may try snowboarding again but they are getting pretty good at skiing and Rick said they have passed him up! Came back and our stake is having a Sadie's Hawkins dance and Blake was just asked by our stake president's daughter. I told him he better behave himself! The dance isn't until next month, but I guess she was getting a jump on it.




Comments