Goodbyes and Beginnings
The three college kids flew out Wednesday and they all ended up matching so I had to take a pic of them! Morgan fixed my chalkboard for me before she left and I love it. Last night Rick and I went to a reception for our old Bishop's daughter, Skyler. Skyler served her mission in Poland and in her last four months she and Jordan were in the same district and he wrote her a letter when he got home and then she got home and they dated and a couple months and are married. Savannah her younger sister, is currently serving in Russia and will be home this summer! She had a boyfriend before she left so they may be repeating this again in a few months. They had a cute photo booth set up when you first walked in and then you added your photo to scrapbook paper and wrote a message. Rick and I could not figure out when the camera was going to flash even though it had a countdown.






Comments